1. How can I place my order with Rozen Valley?
The best way to send your order is via direct email to your account manager. You can follow up on the order by Skype or Telephone.
2. How long in advance do I need to place my order?
We recommend ordering the flowers 5 days in advance of requested delivery date. This might be one day more or less depending on the amount of flowers ordered, the season and the final destiny.
3. What payment options do you offer?
Our customers can pay via Bank Transfer or PayPal/Credit Card. In some cases we accept Western Union and Money gram transfers
4. Why do I need to prepay for my flowers and freight?
At Rozen Valley we work with very competitive prices for our roses and other flowers. In order to get access to the best airline rates we need to pay the airlines in advance.
5. Will my flowers be delivered on time?
We understand this is an important issue for many customers. Flight delays don´t happen very often but it´s better to be safe than sorry. In holiday season, we recommend always to have roses delivered 1-2 days before.
6. How long will the roses last in my cold store or warehouse?
The most important thing to remember is that roses need to be kept in 2-4 Celcius (34-38 Fahrenheit) cold storage. If you store them correctly they can last 2 weeks before being sold and be in perfect shape.
7. What kind of vaselife does an Ecuadorian rose have?
Depending on the variety and the care given (see Flower Care) roses last 12-14 days in vase.
8. Why are Ecuador roses considered world’s best roses?
Ecuador roses have big heads, thick and long stems, strong colors and an incredible vaselife.
9. Do you deliver roses door to door for flower shops and homes?
Yes we offer door to door delivery with FedEx to the United States only. Please ask your account manager for more details
10. Can I combine my order with roses and other flowers?
Yes you can, as long as your order is larger than 1500 stems
11. Is there a minimum order per rose/flower variety that I need to fulfill?
The minimum order for rose varieties are 2 bunches per variety upon request. For other flowers it depends on the requested combinations.
12. Do you ship out flowers and take orders every day of the week?
We ship out flowers from our farms from Monday to Saturday. We can take orders any day of the week.
13. Do you offer Organic roses, David Austin Roses, Garden Roses and Spray Roses?
Yes we do, please see our categories on the home page.
14. What about certificates for environmental and social responsibility?
Our farms are certified by Flor Ecuador, BASC, Fair Trade, and Rainforest Alliance, Flowers for Kids and Flower Label Program.