1. About La Preserved Rose by Rozen Valley!!
La Rose, is a preserved rose producer focused on growing world class super premium Roses and other Flowers. Our Ecuadorian preserved rose look like a fresh quality flower and have the same texture and delicacy. We offer the highest quality flowers on the market. We have more than fourty colors and color combinations.
Our Preserved Roses are 100% real, and are produced under strict environmental friendly processes, which ensure a great respect for the nature.
Flowers are always present in the most important moments of our lives, they share our joy and lessen our sadness. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could keep the beauty of the rose for several months or even years? That is no longer wishful thinking, because we can immortalize roses and special moments for you!!
2. What are Preserved Roses? Are they real Flowers?
Yes! Preserved Flowers are indeed 100% natural! These flowers are preserved from natural roses grown at our farms. Then our flowers are being treated with a plant-based and biodegradable preservation liquid. No toxic ingredients are used.
Preserved flowers are also named Forever and Long lasting roses.
Preserved roses have undergone a preservation process to maintain their beauty and freshness with no need for water or sunlight.
This technology allows the flora to maintain its natural beauty, texture and soft natural touch. Preserved Flowers do not wilt like it fresh; and side by side, they are indistinguishable.
3. Benefits of Preserved Roses from Ecuador over Fresh Flowers?
- 1. Prolonged Shelf Life : Depending on storage / environmental conditions, preserved roses will last up to 12 months. However they have been known to last up to years in dry and cool conditions. As a comparison, fresh quality on typically last 1 week or less.
- 2. Reduced Waste and Cost : Longer shelf life means less frequent replacement. For a hotel front desk, you would need to throw away the wilted natural and it replace with a new arrangement 52 times a year.
- 3. Product Versatility : We are able to change the colour of the flowers according to the occasion or colour theme.
- 4. Time Factor : Preserved roses floral arrangements are not constrained by time pressure. Arrangements can be prepared ahead of time for collection and still look as fresh on the day of your event.
4. Why you should buy Preserved Flowers for your business ?
1. They last longer than fresh cut flowers.
The general lifespan of fresh cut flowers is between 1-2 weeks. Preserved Roses can last you up to 2 years generally, though some can even last up to 5!
2. They require zero maintenance.
Preserved flowers do not need sunlight nor do they need to be watered. Your flowers never wilt and you do not need to remove dry leaves or replace on periodically. You will always have beautiful bouquet!
3. Preserved Roses are great for everyone and suitable for any settings!With preserved flowers you will never have to worry about allergies, making it suitable for individuals who could be sensitive to pollen.
In places where it is not possible to decorate with fresh flowers and plants due to the lack of sunlight and the continuous necessity to water and care for plants, preserved roses serve as a great alternative and they never attract insects and bugs!
4. You can be environmentally friendly and socially conscious!Mother Earth is calling out to you! Water conservation efforts are important. Because preserved flowers do not require water, you also save a lot of water in the process of decorating your home and spaces.